1.对立法 : 先引出其他人的不同看法,然后提出自己的看法或者偏向于某一看法, 适用于有争议性的主题。例如
1) When asked about..., the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that ... But I th ink/view a bit differently.
2) When it comes to ... , some people believe that ... Others argue/claim that the oppo site/reverse is true. There is probably some truth in both arguments/statements, but (I t end to the proffer/latter ...)
3)Now, it is commonly/generally/widely believed/held/ac knowledged that ... They claim/believe/argue that ... But I wonder/doubt whether...
2. 现象法 引出要剖析的现象或者问题, 然后评论 。
1)Recently the rise in problem of/(phenomenon of) ... has cause/aroused public/popul ar/wide/worldwide concern.
2)Recently the issue of the problem of/the phenomenon of ...has been brought into focus. (has been brought to public attention)
3)Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality ... is yet another of the new and bitter truth w e have to learn to face now/constantly.
1) Never history has the change of ...been as evident as ...Nowhere in the world/China has the issue/idea of .. been more visible/popular than...
2) Now people in growing/significant numbers are beginning/coming to realize/accept/(be aware) that...
3) Now there is a growing awareness/recognition of the necessity to...Now people bec ome increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of ...
4) Perhaps it is time to have a fresh look at the attitude/idea that...
4. 引用法 -- 先引出有代表性的看法, 来引出文章要展开论述的观点!
1) "Knowledge is power." such is the remark made by Bacon. This remark has been s hared by more and more people."Education is not complete with graduation." Such is the opinion of a great American philosopher. Now more and more people share his opinion.
2)"..." How often we hear such statements/words like those/this. In our own days we are used to hearing such traditional complains as this "...".
5.比较法 -- 通过对过去,现在两种不同的倾向,观点的比较, 引出文章要讨论的观点。
1) For years, ...had been viewed as ... But people are taking a fresh look now. With th e growing ... , people ... .
2) People used to think that ... (In the past, ...) But people n ow share this new.
6.故事法 --先讲一个较短的故事来引发读者的兴趣, 引出文章的主题。
1) Once in (a newspaper) , I read of/learnt ... The phenomenon of... has aroused public concern.
2)I have a friend who ... Should he ... ? Such a dilemma we are often confront with in our daily life.
3)Once upon a time , there lived a man who ... This story may be (unbelievable) , but it still has a realistic significance now.
7.问题法 --先用讨论或解答的设问, 引出自己观点, 适用于有争议性的话题。
Should/What ... ? Options of ... vary greatly, some ..., others ...But in my opinion, ...